Saturday, February 11, 2012

SANCTUARY!

I'm calling it.  We've been sick for 2 weeks now.  RIDONCULOUS!  Jocey and Caylee started with it when Jon and I went to see Brad Paisley.  I haven't seen Jocey with that bad of a fever in a very long time.  In fact, the last time it was that bad was when she was just barely 1 year old and was teething.  It hit 105 the night of my birthday.  This time, she peaked at 104.  Caylee didn't have a fever that bad, but she was still very miserable.

Then, a few days later, Jon and I got it.  And the only one left with it is me.  Of course.  And I am TIRED of being sick.  Sick...."and tired." (See Bill Cosby if you don't know what I am talking about)  So this is me, calling for sanctuary, relief, refuge from any more illnesses.  Spring cleaning may come early to our house this year.  I feel a need to hose the whole place down with bleach.  :)