Sunday, December 30, 2012

What are you doing New Year's Eve?



Tomorrow is the last day of 2012.  I can't say that I will miss 2012, but I also can't say that I didn't enjoy all the things we did this year.  We had a great year, laced with some not so great things towards the end of the year.  But, I must say that I am incredibly grateful to my Heavenly Father for blessing me with such a wonderful little family.  I'm so grateful that Jon still has employment.  I'm so grateful that my puppy, Shylowe, is still here in our home with us.  And I am grateful to be sitting here listening to the sounds of my children laughing together and loving each other so much.

So with that, and not even trying to attempt to sum up 2012 or try to make up for lack of blogging this year, I say goodbye, 2012.  You were good to us.  And I am looking forward to what comes our way in 2013.